Our Return Policy
If you ordered the wrong part, return it unused for store credit or refund and pay no restocking fees. The credit or refund is for the part only. Shipping costs are not refundable. If we err in a domestic shipment, we will email a prepaid UPS return label to your email address in our system.
Here is how to return your item(s).
1. Call us at 800-496-7278 (310-410-4200) to get your Return Authorization Number. Returns are not accepted without an RA number.
2. The Customer pays freight both ways for parts returned due to customer error.
3. Carefully pack the parts you are returning to avoid shipping damage (No refunds are given for parts damaged during shipping).
4. Be sure the parts arrive within 30 days from invoice date to avoid restocking fees.
5. Returned items must be in new conditon, in their original packaging and must include any paperwork and accessories included when
purchased. Any alternation or damage to the item(s) may void your refund. Returned items are evaluated when received and
any refund is tendered at the discretion of National Gym Supply. Allow up to two weeks for your refund or credit to be processed.